[Qgis-developer] bugs list

Tim Sutton tim at linfiniti.com
Wed Oct 31 22:06:24 EDT 2007

Hi Paolo

So Ive updated all open bugs to 0.9.1 using some sql update query -
will be good to see if anything got missed. I've also added a new
convenience link to the front of the wiki that takes you to the 0.9.1
queue. I'm guessing we will be doing it all again in a week or so if
we get a short sharp 0.9.1 release out - I'm just waiting to see if
the WMS patch is ok to be appled.

I was going to suggest for 0.9.2 that we try to get developers and
contributors (those wiling to participate anyway...) to all try to
kill 5 or 10 bugs each - which would make a nice dent in our bug
queue. We could have like a month wndow for that bug killing spree
then do a 0.9.2. After that we can start bringing in things from
branches on a selective basis.

Any assistance on the bug queue to identify duplicates and already
fixed issues will always be appreciated.

Best regards

Tim

--
Tim Sutton