[Qgis-developer] Windows Release Build

Leonardo Lami lami at faunalia.it
Wed Sep 5 09:08:26 EDT 2007

Hi Tisham,
I'm testing the new preview and I found some bugs or defects.
Maybe do you know some of these but I prefered make a complete list.

Python missing
PyQt4 missing
Python QGIS bindings support missing
SIP module missing

GRASS missings
If I use a old QGIS version for GRASS GISBASE I can use GRASS tools.
But if I open a mapset and then if I close it QGIS says:
“Cannot close mapset. Cannot remove mapset lock: C:/Documents and
Settings/leo/Documenti/cartografia/Toscana/leo/.gislock”

The Mapserver exoprt tool does not work.

The "Add all layers to overview" and "Remove all layers from overview"
don't work and sometime when I click them QGIS crashs.

SHAPE EDITING
When I select a digitilized polygon and when I try to add an island QGIS
say to me: "Selected feature is not a multipolygon". Is this function
available ony for PostGis tables?

MAPCOMPOSER
The value of the rappresentative scale is not realistic. The values are
too small.
The default scale segment value has strange value (es. 980)
The SVG creator does not work
It is not possible to choose where the pdf is saved and the created pdf
seems to be damaged.
Bad rendering about points vector.

POSTGIS TABLE EDITING

Trying to edit a a postgis-table. This seems to work as expected inside
the GUI, but after deleting the layer, reload it, the datas do not
appear changed.
The first time that I made the test, whn I click on 'Stop editing' QGIS
say:

    ^

The PostgreSQL database returned: ERROR: syntax error at or near "="
LINE 1: UPDATE "public"."rm98_2007_lin" SET ='34455' WHERE "gid"=1
Durante la prova: UPDATE "public"."rm98_2007_lin" SET ='34455' WHERE
"gid"=1

I think the problem is in the double quotes: "public"."rm98_2007_lin".

Thank you very much for your work
Leonardo