[Qgis-developer] question about ogr provider

Martin Dobias wonder.sk at gmail.com
Tue Sep 25 15:49:09 EDT 2007

Hi,

QGIS uses TestCapability() method of ogr layer to detect its
capabilities and enables editing only when some of the write
operations are available - so that would mean that mysql driver in OGR
doesn´t support writing - also when looking at its sources it doesn´t
look like it would support it.

Martin