[Qgis-developer] 0.9 Release Tagged

Tim Sutton tim at linfiniti.com
Wed Sep 26 06:16:27 EDT 2007

Dear QGIS Developers

On Sunday night I tagged the 0.9 release of QGIS.Before Otto and I
make more general announcements it would be great to prepare some
packages. If you are able to, could you please create packages for
your platform of interest. Tisham will be creating the windows
installer and I will build packages for debian etch and ubuntu feisty.
If you are able to build packages please let us know! Also once the
packages are built it would be great to have people tested so as they
become available please drop a note to this list and those whoe are
able to test them send a quick note saying if they worked ok for you
or not.

You can obtain the source for the release by doing:

svn export https://svn.qgis.org/repos/qgis/trunk/qgis
https://svn.qgis.org/repos/qgis/branches/Release-0_9_0 qgis-0.9.0

Many thanks once again to all those who work (often fairly
anonymously) behind the scenes to keep QGIS moving forward!

Best regards

--
Tim Sutton
openModeller Desktop Developer