[Qgis-developer] Compiling QGIS 0.9 using Microsoft Express 2005

Tim Sutton tim at linfiniti.com
Thu Sep 27 12:40:21 EDT 2007

Hi

Martin in building qgis_core I am left with only one error after
applying Davids patch and fixing some include path issues:

------ Build started: Project: qgis_core, Configuration: Debug Win32 ------
Generating qgssearchstringparser.cpp
Compiling...
qgssearchstringparser.cpp
c1xx : fatal error C1083: Cannot open source file:
'.\qgssearchstringparser.cpp': No such file or directory
Build log was saved at
"file://c:\dev\cpp\qgis\build\src\core\qgis_core.dir\Debug\BuildLog.htm"
qgis_core - 1 error(s), 0 warning(s)
========== Build: 0 succeeded, 1 failed, 0 up-to-date, 0 skipped ==========

Can you give me some hints as to how to go about trying to fix this (
I think it also does not generate the .ll file).

Regards

Tim

2007/9/27, Tim Sutton <tim at linfiniti.com>:
> Hi
>
> I got Daves patch installed (there were a few rejects but I sorted
> them out)...trying to build again now...
>
> Regards
>
> Tim
>
> 2007/9/27, Martin Dobias <wonder.sk at gmail.com>:
> > Hi,
> >
> > On 9/27/07, Tim Sutton <tim at linfiniti.com> wrote:
> > > Hi Martin
> > >
> > > Thanks for the tips - Ill check tomorrow to see what files are being
> > > generated and what arent. By the way should I be using flex of flex++?
> >
> > I think that doesn't matter which one you use...
> >
> > Martin
> >

> --
> Tim Sutton
> QGIS Project Steering Committee Member - Release  Manager
> Visit http://qgis.org for a great open source GIS
> openModeller Desktop Developer
> Visit http://openModeller.sf.net for a great open source ecological
> niche modelling tool