[Qgis-developer] Problem with wms

Tim Sutton tim at linfiniti.com
Sun Sep 30 18:02:44 EDT 2007

Hi

If qimagereader does not report gf being available it may be your Qt
compilation that is missing support for it?

Could you add you isses to trac? Let me know if you need an account (but I
think you should have access alreaady since you have svn access).

Regards

Tim

2007/9/28, godofredo contreras <frdcn at hotmail.com>:

> Hi:
>     I was testing wms support with DM solutions server in a windows
> machine and
>     I found the following:
>
>    1.-Even when the server supports several formats only png is shown.
>
>      Checking the debug information I found that even when QT
> documentation
>      says that the following formats are supported by default:
>

> BMP
>
> Windows Bitmap
>
> GIF
>
> Graphic Interchange Format (optional)
>
> JPG
>
> Joint Photographic Experts Group
>
> JPEG
>
> Joint Photographic Experts Group
>
> MNG
>
> Multiple-image Network Graphics
>
> PNG
>
> Portable Network Graphics
>
> PBM
>
> Portable Bitmap
>
> PGM
>
> Portable Graymap
>
> PPM
>
> Portable Pixmap
>
> XBM
>
> X11 Bitmap
>
> XPM
>
> X11 Pixmap
>
>       QImageReader::SuportedImageReaders() does not return GIF(should be
> enabled), JPG and JPEG.
>
>        I think that getting wms images as gif and jpg are important.
>
>   2.- Map canvas is not repainted after a wms request is complete.
>
> Best regards
>
> Godofredo Contreras

Tim Sutton
openModeller Desktop Developer