[Qgis-developer] Quantum GIS 0.9.2 rev8324 Windows Installer [Test]

Marco Pasetti marco.pasetti at alice.it
Tue Apr 8 16:12:13 EDT 2008

Hi all,

I prepared a pre-release of QGIS 0.9.2 for Windows (build+installer); could
someone test it, please?
The installer may need some work, while the package is complete (I did not
already had such time to do all the work about the installer; BTW all is
included, Python bindings too; I'm working on .nsi and .nsh files in
win_build directory to check out missing features).
The package contains:

- QGIS build, based on SVN 8324 revision
- Qt 4.3.4 dynamic libraries (from Qt-OpenSource prebuilt release)
- SIP (4.7.4) and PyQt (4.3.3) [built using python 2.5.2]
- GRASS-6.3.0RC6 (I'm the official packager and releaser of WinGRASS project
- see http://grass.osgeo.org/grass63/binary/mswindows/ for details)

I tested on my XPsp2 and all seem to work fine (except for Help menu item;
it doesn't work at all!!)

I also prepared the related MSYS Environment + its README file

Since I'm talking about: I wrote a QGIS + GRASS Native Binary Building
Guide, that is the consequence of the same work made for WinGRASS Project;
if someone is interested about it, the guide is available here:
http://www.webalice.it/marco.pasetti/qgis+grass/BuildFromSource.html

The installer is available here:
http://gigamaildownload.rossoalice.alice.it/download/download.aspx?Attachmen
tID=11dad1a3-2219-462f-98ef-3a582e37eb98&MessageID=9d42eab2-0160-4a90-bfc0-5
1d6a0fe832d

Regards

Marco Pasetti