R: [Qgis-developer] Windows installer

marco.pasetti at alice.it marco.pasetti at alice.it
Thu Apr 10 04:11:33 EDT 2008

Hi Tisham,

thank you for your support. Unfortunately this morning some other problems need my *urgent* attention (not qgis problems, I mean).
I guess to solve them within 10,00 GMT. I don't have a IRC account, I need to create it. I usually use skype, though...
What kind of application do you suggest me to use for manage multiple accounts? Trillian? is it free?

Thanks

Marco