[Qgis-developer] Windows Installer

tisham at apogee.com.au tisham at apogee.com.au
Sat Apr 12 23:23:57 EDT 2008

Hi Marco,

Thanks for revamping the installer. Please run a depends check using
Dependency Walker to avoid problems like Gary is having.
http://www.dependencywalker.com/
Which Python modules did you include ? I was including PyQt4, SIP etc
in a rather round about way.

May be we could include the Python bindings for some other popular
packages like Gdal as well. I think FrankW wanted it at one point.

If you find a cleaner way that's great. Could you please paste the nsi
scripts somewhere, or are they in SVN already. I only have the rc1
branch checked out, is there going to be a RC2 branch.

Regards,

Tisham.