[Qgis-developer] [Fwd: Re: [Geowanking] ArcView 3.1 replacement]

Richard Duivenvoorde rdmailings at duif.net
Wed Apr 23 10:18:24 EDT 2008

People still in need of a 'summer project' ;-)

Forwarded from GeoWanking list below.

Seems a nice (and challenging) 'feature' for qgis...
see:
http://mapperz.blogspot.com/2007/01/spatial-join-analysis-returns-to-arcgis.html
and
http://webhelp.esri.com/arcgisdesktop/9.2/index.cfm?ID=1029&TopicName=Spatial%20Join%20(Analysis)&rand=47&pid=1025