[Qgis-developer] Building universal binary on Leopard for Tiger

William Kyngesburye woklist at kyngchaos.com
Sat Apr 26 21:06:57 EDT 2008

On Apr 26, 2008, at 7:33 PM, Gary Sherman wrote:

> I assume there must be something in the main method that pull in the
> IOKit headers, but I don't know why it fails.

More likely some from Qt.  Which version are you using?

Also, I assume you are using Xcode 3.0?  Probably not hte problem in
this case, but there a couple issues with Xcode 3.0.  You could try
Xcode 3.1 beta - it's in the iPhone SDK.

And, one odd bit in the universal SDK is that even though it adds a
symlink to /usr/local/lib, it doesn't add one to /usr/local/include.
And certainly not /usr/local/qgis_universal_deps/*, and that may cause
other include processing anomalies.

-----
http://www.kyngchaos.com/

"History is an illusion caused by the passage of time, and time is an
illusion caused by the passage of history."

- Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy