[Qgis-developer] Building universal binary on Leopard for Tiger

William Kyngesburye woklist at kyngchaos.com
Wed Apr 30 00:32:26 EDT 2008

On Apr 29, 2008, at 11:11 PM, Gary Sherman wrote:

> On Apr 29, 2008, at 8:06 PM, William Kyngesburye wrote:
>> Ack!  This may seem logical, but that's what the -isysroot flag
>> (CMAKE_OSX_SYSROOT) takes care of behind the scenes.  You may just
>> end up with GCC looking for headers in /Developer/SDKs/
>> MacOSX10.4u.sdk/Developer/SDKs/MacOSX10.4u.sdk/System/Library/
>> Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Headers, and still fail.
>>
>>> -gary
>>>

>> So, did the symlink for /usr/local/qgis_universal_deps in the SDK
>> not help?
> No it didn't. But Tom's suggestion seems to have solve my problem.
> Now to test the universal binary on a PPC...

Good to hear it's working, though you shouldn't have to do such an odd
hack.  Maybe something's buggered in your Xcode installation, or
something else is causing trouble, but tracking it down might be more
trouble than it's worth.

-----
http://www.kyngchaos.com/

All generalizations are dangerous, even this one.