[Qgis-developer] [SoC] beta release of Home Range plugin for QGIS

Tim Sutton tim at linfiniti.com
Fri Aug 1 04:28:32 EDT 2008

Hi

2008/8/1 Anne Ghisla <a.ghisla at studenti.uninsubria.it>:

> For the moment you can find a sample dataset here:
>
> http://www.faunalia.it/animov/scripts/sample.csv

Great. I'll fetch it. The svn url you gave seems to for the top level
dir (including hooks etc) - was that intentional? I guess its just the
'prova' dir that needs to go into the plugins folder?

> I'll provide a on-board dataset in the near future, together with a little tutorial.

Great.

> (why, why windows doesn't use slashes as separators? portability is a _headache_!!)

Since you have Qt4 at your fingertips look at QDir::separator() which
will give the correct string for the OS separator. There is also a
call on QDir::nativeSeparators(QString) which will convert a path to
the platform native separator format. Both are static calls so you
dont need an instance first.

Regards

Tim

Irc: timlinux on #qgis at freenode.net