[Qgis-developer] Re: R error [wrong path to scripts - fixed

Anne Ghisla a.ghisla at studenti.uninsubria.it
Wed Aug 6 04:02:40 EDT 2008

Hi Tim, qgis-devs,

On Tue, 2008-08-05 at 13:10 -0500, Tim Keitt wrote:
> So far so good. I still get one error with the plugin:
>
> R error: Error in file(file, "r", encoding = encoding) :
>   cannot open the connection

Solved in revision 106.
Thanks to Barry's hint, the plugin uses "inspect" module to find out the
folder where it is running, and therefore the R scripts.

stay tuned - feature freeze will be set in a few days.
This month is dedicated to test and bugfix, so feel free to send me
hints and bug reports.
If you're able to run the plugin on your machine, I'll be glad to
receive the installation details, especially if they are different from
the ones proposed on the wiki page.

cheers,

Anne