[Qgis-developer] [SoC - Python plugin for QGIS for home range estimation] Feature freeze

Anne Ghisla a.ghisla at studenti.uninsubria.it
Wed Aug 6 05:58:48 EDT 2008

Hi all, and apologies for cross-posting,

today, at revision 111, the project enters feature freeze. All widgets
are enabled and I began to test the plugin on my Ubuntu machine and
other platforms, including Debian, Windows XP and Windows 2000.
Next month is dedicated to bugfixing, writing documentation and extended
testing.

To obtain and use the plugin, follow instructions on
http://wiki.qgis.org/qgiswiki/GSoC2008Rbinding

Feedback is welcome!

--
Anne Ghisla <a.ghisla at studenti.uninsubria.it>