[Qgis-developer] Willing to contribute some plugins

Tim Sutton tim at linfiniti.com
Thu Aug 7 12:45:15 EDT 2008

Hi Paolo

We could certainly consider including the c++ one into the main
sources - assuming you are happy for it to be published under GPL etc.
What dependencies does it have on other libs?

For your python ones I think the best way to distribute them to a wide
audience at the moment is via the QGIS plugin repository.

Could you forward me the C++ code to evaluate (and some sample data if poss).

Many thanks!

Regards

Tim