[Qgis-developer] Better Menus for QGIS 1.0

Tim Sutton tim at linfiniti.com
Fri Aug 15 14:57:12 EDT 2008

Hi

> Do we want to a) continue as is, b) completely follow one of GNOME or KDE,
> or c) use GNOME menus for GNOME and KDE menus for KDE?

Obviously c) would be first prize, but given finite time and pressed
to choose I would lean towards following KDE HIG guidelines first on
linux and in future adding support for gnome HIG if you / we have
time.

Once again +1 from me for you to commit your menu updates.!

Tim Sutton
QGIS Project Steering Committee Member - Release Manager
Blog: http://tim.linfiniti.com
Skype: timlinux
Irc: timlinux on #qgis at freenode.net