[Qgis-developer] geos c api note

Marco Pasetti marcopstt at gmail.com
Wed Aug 20 06:12:46 EDT 2008

Hi Tim,

>> PS: Tim, please, don't forget to upload the new binary release (0.11.0-2)
>> that definetly fixes #844 (http://trac.osgeo.org/qgis/ticket/844)
>
> Oh I missed that did you email me about that? What is the URL for that?

Yes, I e-mailed you :)
The URL is
http://gigamaildownload.rossoalice.alice.it/download/download.aspx?AttachmentID=c65d3959-4562-47f8-9146-0c2c35233241&DeliveryID=8c41515e-13d1-4df3-bcb4-fb461ae36ce6

Please, also, remark (as a note to the installer file) that the new
installer (QGIS-0.11.0-2-Setup.exe) automatically performs the uninstall +
new install procedure, thus there is no need to uninstall the previously
installed version of QGIS before to install the new one. In few words: do
not uninstall QGIS if previously installed, just launch the installer and
follow the instructions in it.

Cheers ;)

Marco