[Qgis-developer] Merging composer and vlayer changes

Jürgen E. Fischer jef at norbit.de
Wed Aug 20 09:07:44 EDT 2008

Hi Tim,

On Wed, 20. Aug 2008 at 00:37:21 +0200, Tim Sutton wrote:
> I would like to ask if it is possible to merge in your changes to
> trunk before feature freeze deadline as I would like to make a number
> of API cleanups and changes after you have merged in.

Done.

I've commited several little changes, the large vector patch and the
GEOS C-API migration patch.   I verified that my patches applied
(almost) cleanly to the advanced printing branch beforehand, so there's
hope that my commit won't make Marcos commit troublesome.

The vector changes also replaces QgsVectorLayer::featuresInRectangle
with select/getNextFeature (like Marco suggested) and adds support for
numeric ranges with spinboxes.

Jürgen

--
Jürgen E. Fischer         norBIT GmbH               Tel. +49-4931-918175-0

Rheinstrasse 13, 26506 Norden