[Qgis-developer] no plugin installer present

Otto Dassau otto.dassau at gmx.de
Thu Aug 28 10:18:34 EDT 2008

Hi,

On Thu, 28 Aug 2008 15:17:56 +0200
Carlos Dávila <cdavilam at jemila.jazztel.es> wrote:

> Otto Dassau escribió:
> > Hi Tim,
> >
> > On Thu, 28 Aug 2008 07:25:22 +0200
> > "Tim Sutton" <tim at linfiniti.com> wrote:
> >

> >> Hi Otto
> >>
> >> I have been building with qt4 on ubuntu for some time.
> >>

> > ok, I guess my problems are homemade. If I don't manage to fix it, I will
> > write again.

for openSUSE it now builds, although there are still CMake Warnings as I
wrote below. There were just dependency problems - missing packages. If you
like, I can send you the SUSE.spec file with all requirements directly. See
other Mail for more info about SUSE.

For Debian and Ubuntu I still need to find out, what is missing on my PC and
Laptop, but as Tim wrote, it should work. I can write a solution when I know
what happened.

> If you find a solution please write it here, as you are not the only one
> with this issue.

ok, good to know.

regards,
 Otto

> Regards
> Carlos
> > thanks a lot
> >  Otto
> >

> >> regards
> >>
> >> tim

'/usr/local/lib/python2.5/site-packages',