[Qgis-developer] new C++ plugin

John C. Tull john.tull at wildnevada.org
Tue Dec 2 15:07:33 EST 2008

Maxim,

I tried building this on Mac OS X today and failed with the error
below. This is from svn source checked out yesterday.

[ 70%] Linking CXX shared module libgeorefplugin.so
Building CXX object src/app/CMakeFiles/qgis.dir/qgsmaptooladdfeature.o
Undefined symbols:
   "QgsPointDialog::on_pbnSelectWorldFile_clicked()", referenced from:
       QgsPointDialog::qt_metacall(QMetaObject::Call, int, void**)in
moc_qgspointdialog.o
   "QgsPointDialog::on_pbnGenerateWorldFile_clicked()", referenced from:
       QgsPointDialog::qt_metacall(QMetaObject::Call, int, void**)in
moc_qgspointdialog.o
ld: symbol(s) not found
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
make[2]: *** [src/plugins/georeferencer/libgeorefplugin.so] Error 1
make[1]: *** [src/plugins/georeferencer/CMakeFiles/georefplugin.dir/
all] Error 2

I tried building it separately following your website instructions and
with the full source. It fails either way.

Regards,
John