[Qgis-developer] grass "cannot find key r" error

Barry Rowlingson b.rowlingson at lancaster.ac.uk
Fri Dec 5 07:13:13 EST 2008

I'm using Qgis Preview 2 on Ubuntu, and if I try and start a grass
module I get an error popup: "Cannot find key r". Then the module
dialog tab appears but with the 'Options' tab just having a tiny
scroll area with no controls in it at all.

 Then when I close that, it all seg faults and dies.

The Qgis is 1.0preview17~hardy1 from the launchpad repository.

 I also have Grass installed from the ubuntu repositories. I've taken
all my plugins out in case any of them were causing it, but they're
not. I've rebooted.

 Any ideas?

Barry