[Qgis-developer] qgsAffine bugfix?

Martin Dobias wonder.sk at gmail.com
Tue Dec 9 13:47:53 EST 2008

On Mon, Dec 8, 2008 at 7:19 PM, Maurício de Paulo
<mauricio.dev at gmail.com> wrote:
> The startEditting() problem is that when called from my script it does
> nothing. But when called from console it works ok. I probably am doing
> something wrong (maybe some mistaken import).

Actually startEditing() doesn't do much. Basically it just sets
editing flag in vector layer to true and then emits editingStarted()
signal.

> The moveVertex() not updating the extent is the exact problem. I thought
> that it would update after commitChanges() (or toggle editing). And after
> all, it's not updated. I'm running Ubuntu 8.04's QGIS 1.0.0 preview2 from
> the repository.

Looking at QgsVectorLayer::updateExtents() I see there's a bug - it
simply ignores changed geometries...

Martin