[Qgis-developer] QGIS 1.0 Branched - please read to prepare for 1.0.0 release!

Alex Mandel tech_dev at wildintellect.com
Tue Dec 16 07:14:27 EST 2008

Ok, I muddled with it and think I've made progress.
Please feel free to use all or none of my suggestions.

Attached are a modified copy of
http://download.qgis.org/downloads.rhtml
and more importantly
http://download.qgis.org/downloads.css

modeled after and meant to match:
http://qgis.osgeo.org/

The key changes to the html is the addition of several class,id tags,
and replacement of some tables with div tags. Also note the body has a
class to allow us to do the background color.

Things to do:
1. I think we need to reorganize and make tables by OS or Version to
break the list into smaller pieces that we can put anchor tags on, and
eventually a TOC at the top.

2. Rounded edges, shouldn't be too hard the corner images are available
from:
http://qgis.osgeo.org/
http://linfiniti.com/users/usercountry/

3. Navigation back to the main page, wiki etc.

If you're missing any images let me know, I tried to use images present
on the qgis.osgeo.org site in the same path structure.

Here's a screenshot of what it should look like:
http://imagebin.org/33772

Thanks,
Alex