[Qgis-developer] Bug on Labels?

Leonardo Lami lami at faunalia.it
Wed Dec 17 04:08:49 EST 2008

Hi all,

In this days I used the Label in the Layer Properties with the "Data
definited style" option using a field in the associated table to give
the size of the labels.
I'd like to have labels for some feautures in the layer and no labels
for other feutures.
I seen that the lower size that I can put in the field is "1" but in
this case the label appears also if very small.
If I put the number "0" in the size filed the label takes in automatic
size "12".

Is this a bug or is not possible to have no lables for some feutures?

Regards
Leonardo

--
Leonardo Lami
Gis3W
E-mail: lami at gis3w.it
Web: www.gis3w.it
Via Colombo, 3 51010 Massa e Cozzile (PT)