[Qgis-developer] QGIS 1.0.0 - Call for packaging

Borys Jurgiel borys at wolf.most.org.pl
Sun Dec 21 06:57:14 EST 2008

Saturday 20 of December 2008 21:41:46 Tim Sutton napisał(a):
> Today I have branched 1.0.0. It would be great if you can assist by
> making packages for your preferred platform. The branch can be checked
> out at:
>
> svn co https://svn.osgeo.org/qgis/branches/Release-1_0_0 svn qgis-1.0.0
>

> Please do not commit anything to the branch except packaging related
> tweaks. Source packages will be made available shortly.

Finally! :)

However I've a little problem: I expected the branch would be created today so
you've forestalled the final PL translation revision. Do everybody forgive me
if I break the discipline and commit it now? I'm really torn making the
precedent but we have made a huge set of fundamental corrections and it's
_really_ important for me (and I think I can say also for Maciek & Robert) to
apply them in 1.0.0