[Qgis-developer] Packaging - important notice

Borys Jurgiel borys at wolf.most.org.pl
Sun Dec 21 16:32:15 EST 2008

To All who make packages

As you've probably noticed, today morning I've made a little mess commiting a
last minut fix for Polish i18n. So if you're making the packages from current
svn state (after Sunday 12:07 GMT), EVERYTHING IS OK.

But if you wish to use a svn checkout EARLIER than Sunday 12:07 GMT (e.g. the
Tim's yesterday's snapshot) please note it contains the old qgis_pl_PL.ts
file. In this case it would be great if you used the current version of this
file:

  https://svn.osgeo.org/qgis/branches/Release-1_0_0/i18n/qgis_pl_PL.ts

(or the compiled .qm file if you're after compilation already):

  http://bwj.aster.net.pl/qgis/qgis_pl_PL.qm

I apologize for this trouble, it was really important for Polish localization.

Regards,
B.