[Qgis-developer] QGIS 1.0.0 packaged for Debian Lenny i386

Guy Roussin guy.roussin at teledetection.fr
Mon Dec 22 12:57:44 EST 2008

Hi Niccolo,

Thank you for packaging and repository for debian users,
I use debian sid (i386)

1) I can't see icons in the tool bar of grass (but i can click the
buttons) ...

2) When i enable evis plugin, i get a segmentation fault :
$ LANG=C qgis
Python support ENABLED :-)
Warning: QMainWindow::addDockWidget: invalid 'area' argument
Erreur de segmentation

Thank you,

Guy