[Qgis-developer] Official Plugin candidates

Barry Rowlingson b.rowlingson at lancaster.ac.uk
Wed Dec 31 21:36:35 EST 2008

2008/12/31 John C. Tull <john.tull at wildnevada.org>:

> What is the working repo url for your plugins? I'm getting a failure to
> connect with the old repo link from the wiki:
> http://www.maths.lancs.ac.uk/~rowlings/Qgis/Plugins/plugins.xml

 Yeah, our estates team scheduled a power cut in our building for Dec
30th, which meant we had to power down everything before we went off
for our hols on Dec 24th, and can't power it all back up again until
Monday 5th...

 The google code repository is more up-to-date anyway, and has Qgis
1.0-compatible versions. Just extract using SVN and move to your qgis
python/plugins/ folder.

Barry