[Qgis-developer] Help Wanted : Release assistants (no rocket science required)

Tim Sutton tim at linfiniti.com
Tue Feb 5 15:18:48 EST 2008

Hi all

As you have probably noticed we are embarking on a more aggressive
release schedule in the run up to the 1.0 release of QGIS. Making a
release takes a lot of time so I'm looking for some helpers! you dont
have to know anything about programming. A little knowledge of html
would be useful. I'm in particular looking for people to help
publicising the releases as they come out. In particular:

 - updating the qgis wiki where relevant
 - updating qgis.org where relevant
 - posting a blog entry to qgis.org
 - posting news announcements to key sites
 - regional helpers to post to language specific sites in their own language

If you are able to help in this regard please contact me.

Many thanks

Tim Sutton
openModeller Desktop Developer
niche modelling tool