[Qgis-developer] Compilation error rev. 8117

Marco Hugentobler marco.hugentobler at karto.baug.ethz.ch
Fri Feb 8 05:03:11 EST 2008

Horst,

The compilation works for me with rev. 8117.

Could you set the cmake variable 'CMAKE_VERBOSE_MAKEFILE' to true and then
post the compiler output when trying to compile graticulcreator.cpp? Ideally,
there should be -I<GEOS_INCLUDE_PATH> in the compiler command line.

Regards,
Marco

--
Dr. Marco Hugentobler