[Qgis-developer] Re: towards qgis 1.0

Paolo Cavallini cavallini at faunalia.it
Wed Feb 13 13:24:45 EST 2008

John C. Tull ha scritto:

> Paolo,
>
> I will have to investigate using v.external as this may help reduce the
> redundancy problem, although it is unclear how at this point. Are you
> referring to running v.external from the grass shell? Perhaps a quick
> example of your workflow would be good (a tutorial?).

We use grass extensively, so many of the data are already in grass, and
we're happy to convert them (especially vectors).
I just mentioned this possibility for casual grass users.
Anyway, including additional grass modules in qgis is rather easy and quick.
pc
--
Paolo Cavallini, see: http://www.faunalia.it/pc