[Qgis-developer] Raster layer datasource

Mauricio mauricio.dev at gmail.com
Wed Feb 27 16:28:16 EST 2008

	Ok. I'll just use gdal the bindings then. But it is kind of breaking qgis'
software engineering as they already have a layer abstraction to this kind of
data. :/
	Hum... Is there any known effort to make raster tools for qgis that i could
join?
	Thanks for the replies!
	Maurício de Paulo - Cartographer Engineer