[Qgis-developer] Python build errors for trunk and renderer branch on mac

Martin Dobias wonder.sk at gmail.com
Tue Jan 8 05:18:21 EST 2008

Hi Tim,

that is caused by the change I've made to allow creating universal
builds on mac os x. What version of SIP do you have? Now when looking
at the sources of SIP 4.5 I see there's no support for universal
builds, however in 4.7 there is - therefore upgrading to newer version
should help.

Regards
Martin