[Qgis-developer] Python error after digitizing branch merge

Tim Sutton tim at linfiniti.com
Wed Jan 9 12:57:37 EST 2008

Hi

With r7890 I now get

sipguiQgsRubberBand.cpp: In function 'PyObject*
meth_QgsRubberBand_size(PyObject*, PyObject*)':
sipguiQgsRubberBand.cpp:1892: error: 'class QgsRubberBand' has no
member named 'size'
sipguiQgsRubberBand.cpp: In function 'PyObject*
meth_QgsRubberBand_getPoints(PyObject*, PyObject*)':
sipguiQgsRubberBand.cpp:1919: error: 'class QgsRubberBand' has no
member named 'getPoints'
sipguiQgsRubberBand.cpp: In function 'PyObject*
meth_QgsRubberBand_getPoint(PyObject*, PyObject*)':
sipguiQgsRubberBand.cpp:1949: error: 'class QgsRubberBand' has no
member named 'getPoint'
make[3]: *** [sipguiQgsRubberBand.o] Error 1
make[2]: *** [python/gui/gui.so] Error 2
make[1]: *** [python/CMakeFiles/python.dir/all] Error 2
make: *** [all] Error 2

ie. same problem by the looks of things. Im not sure about what needs
to be done to fix it - looks like we need to call in the cavalry (i.e.
Martin). Martin can you help?

Regards

Tim

--