[Qgis-developer] Some translations in ts file disappear after updating

Carlos Dávila cdavilam at jemila.jazztel.es
Tue Jan 15 13:46:58 EST 2008

Hello all
I have updated my local copy of qgis_es.ts using available
update_ts_files.sh script. After that, strings that have been modified
in source code (even a single .) have disappeared. Shouldn't they be
kept and marked as fuzzy, so that translators only need to modify
previous translation? In other projects I translate, using po files,
this is the way things go, saving a lot of time of translators.
Greetings
Carlos