[Qgis-developer] How do I change the symbol and its size from a provider?

Ken Roser kroser at roser.us
Wed Jan 23 12:19:59 EST 2008

Sorry if I wasn't too clear.  Let me try to present the problem just a
bit differently.

Let's say I'm using the delimited text plugin and provider, as is, in
the source code, but I want to modify it so that the points are
displayed as triangles instead of squares and at size 20 instead of the
default.  These choices would be built into the software, i.e., not user
selectable.  How would I do that?