[Qgis-developer] Last minute icon updates for 0.9.2rc1

Tim Sutton tim at linfiniti.com
Sun Jan 27 14:09:30 EST 2008

Hi All

I have made further updates to the icons to try to improve consistency
and clarity in the icons. Some of these changes were committed with
the digitising icons, a few more were committed with some changes
requested by Carlos. I have a final more high impact set of chages
that I would like to commit before we branch 0.9.2rc1. They are 'high
impact' in that they include the icons most used for add layer etc.
They also include updates to the GRASS icons (well I redid them all).
Are there any objections to me committing the remaining one? I'm
thining particularly of the doc folks since I realise that every
change to the main window requires retaing screenshots...but I guess
we will need to redo all screenshots once ui is finalised for 1.0.

Here is a preview:

http://flickr.com/photo_zoom.gne?id=2223076685&size=o

I would like to commit these UI changes tomorrow if there are no objections.

Tim Sutton
openModeller Desktop Developer
niche modelling tool
Home Page: http://tim.linfiniti.com