[Qgis-developer] arrows on line strings?

Tim Sutton tim at linfiniti.com
Thu Jan 31 12:27:28 EST 2008

Hi Stefanie

Its been requested a few times but thus far no one has had time to
implement it. To add it would require adding a bit of logic in
qgsvectorlayer to overdraw an arrow onto a line once it has been
renderered (Qt doesnt provide any flow style line styles). Magnus
Homann has just done similar work for point symbols. If you would like
to do this work yourself it would be most welcome and we can certainly
try to help as needed. Others may be interested to help so do let us
know if you plan to start such work - it will also help to prevent
duplication of effort.

Best regards

Tim