[Qgis-developer] [info] openstreetmap shapefile data

kimaidou michael.douchin at laposte.net
Thu Jul 3 09:08:38 EDT 2008

Hi Paolo,
I am not deep inside osm either. I have just map a little part of my city...
I think a collaboration between python/qgis coder and osm people will be
necessary to make this plugin possible.

Thanks for transferring the discussion by email to Niccolo Rigacci.
I will forward this discussion in the osm mailing list, but I still think a
page on qgis wiki will be the best way to share questions and solutions. (So
I will start one ;D)

Michael