[Qgis-developer] Qgis api windows ce

godofredo contreras frdcn at hotmail.com
Fri Jul 4 10:23:59 EDT 2008

Hi:

I will try to compile the qgis api for windows mobile 5.
I have managed to compile most of dependencies:

gdal
sqlite
geos
proj

But now I found a problem, cmake does not have targets
for windows mobile platform. I have seen two possible options
one of them is generate qmake files for the api and the other
is to create the visual stuido project directly.

what could be the best option? or should I try to generate a new
platform target for cmake?

If the last is a good idea, any ideas to generate the platform
target?

Regards
Godofredo Contreras