[Qgis-developer] [info] openstreetmap shapefile data

Richard Duivenvoorde rdmailings at duif.net
Sat Jul 5 04:46:24 EDT 2008

Hi Plugin/OSM guru's,

on the osm-dev list somebody made a mobile application for osm-data AND
osm-tiles using Qt:
http://lists.openstreetmap.org/pipermail/dev/2008-July/010894.html
They speak about a QMapControl for easy OSM-tile display.
Would be great to have a pythonplugin for adding OSM-tiles as background
also :-) ?

Regards,
Richard Duivenvoorde