[Qgis-developer] Suggestions regarding QGIS Options

Tim Sutton tim at linfiniti.com
Sun Jul 6 02:23:54 EDT 2008

Hi Sajan

For spatial operations such as merging polygons, I suggest to look at
Horst Duster's python plugin. The other items on your wished list will
probably only be available in version 2.0 of QGIS or one of its
preview releases. Its always a good idea to add your wishes to the bug
tracker so we dont forget about them in the future.

Best regards

Tim