[Qgis-developer] plugins

Tim Sutton tim at linfiniti.com
Mon Jul 7 10:00:50 EDT 2008

Hi Borys

I downloaded and tested your plugin today and its working well for me
in the basic testing I did. But since you are still working on this
and we have issues like how to distribute python plugins with QGIS
which have not been worked on, I think we are going to need to leave
integrating your plugin manager for then 1.0 release since I need to
branch for release as soon as possible now, and I would prefer your
manager gets well tested before putting it into the release.

Is this ok for everyone?

By the way well done - the user interface is very clean and neat!

Regards

Tim