[Qgis-developer] Getting ready to branch QGIS 0.11.0

Maciej Sieczka tutey at o2.pl
Tue Jul 8 04:41:51 EDT 2008

Tim Sutton pisze:

> If anyone else has anything pending that we should wait for before
> branching and calling for packaging, please let me know as soon as
> possible and we can try to accommodate you.

Critical bugs:

Regression that brakes non-ASCII chars support in GRASS.
http://trac.osgeo.org/qgis/ticket/1141

Topological editing with snapping to segment enabled, yields 2 vertices
instead of 1, when adding a vertex.
http://trac.osgeo.org/qgis/ticket/978

Removing an item in the map composer is not saved in the project.
http://trac.osgeo.org/qgis/ticket/924

Major bugs:

Identify tool: features are highlited wrong when a polygon with a hole
is queried.
http://trac.osgeo.org/qgis/ticket/926

"Save style" spawns "Created default style file..." message.
http://trac.osgeo.org/qgis/ticket/980

"CTRL+F" key shortcut for "Zoom To Selection" is gone in Polish interface.
http://trac.osgeo.org/qgis/ticket/927

No big deal, but would be good to have them fixed for a release:

Wrong link to user ML in help.
http://trac.osgeo.org/qgis/ticket/1143

Help > Check QGIS version is wrong. http://trac.osgeo.org/qgis/ticket/1047

Maciek