[Qgis-developer] Interpolation plugin

Tim Sutton tim at linfiniti.com
Wed Jul 9 06:23:51 EDT 2008

Hi

My pleasure. In case it wasnt obvious from my last email if you are
compiling against QGIS in a 'default' location there is no need to do
anything more than

ccmake ..

to configure. Parameters I listed were for if you want to compile
against a non standard location for QGIS.

Regards

Tim

2008/7/9 Marco Hugentobler <marco.hugentobler at karto.baug.ethz.ch>:
> Hi Tim,
>
> Thanks a lot for the patch. It is appied now in the tarball
>
> Regards,
> Marco
>
> Am Dienstag 08 Juli 2008 13:24:14 schrieb Tim Sutton:
>> Hi Marco
>>
>> I made a quick patch so that you can build it out of qgis source tree.
>> The install prefix in cmake .. will be ignored - the plugins will go
>> into your qgis plugins dir based on which qgis instance you are using.
>> I build like this:
>>
>> ccmake .. -DQGIS_CORE_LIBRARY=/home/timlinux/apps/lib/libqgis_core.so
>> -DQGIS_GUI_LIBRARY=/home/timlinux/apps/lib/libqgis_gui.so
>> -DQGIS_PLUGIN_DIR=/home/timlinux/apps/lib/qgis/
>> -DQGIS_INCLUDE_DIR=/home/timlinux/apps/include/qgis/
>>
>> I made a quick test run using the points layer in qgis tests/testdata
>> and it worked great!
>>
>> Regards
>>
>> Tim
>>
>> 2008/7/8 Marco Hugentobler <marco.hugentobler at karto.baug.ethz.ch>:
>> > Hi Tim
>> >
>> > Oops, you are right.
>> > CMakeLists.txt is added now.
>> >
>> > Thanks,
>> > Marco

>> > --
>> > Dr. Marco Hugentobler
>> > Institute of Cartography
>> > ETH Zurich
>> > Technical Advisor QGIS Project Steering Committee

> Dr. Marco Hugentobler
> Institute of Cartography
> ETH Zurich
> Technical Advisor QGIS Project Steering Committee

--
Tim Sutton
QGIS Project Steering Committee Member - Release Manager
openModeller Desktop Developer
niche modelling tool
Home Page: http://tim.linfiniti.com
Skype: timlinux