[Qgis-developer] Re: Last thing before branching Metis

Jürgen E. Fischer jef at norbit.de
Sun Jul 13 04:22:02 EDT 2008

Hi,

On Sat, 12. Jul 2008 at 23:48:42 +0200, Tim Sutton wrote:
> I'm looking at it but sooner or later we have to say enough is enough,
> we release what we have.

Calm down. ;)  That's fixed in r8760.  Although I need to fix the log
message, but I can't.  Sorry for the irritation.

$ svn propset -r 8760 --revprop svn:log "fix #924"
svn: DAV request failed; it's possible that the repository's pre-revprop-change hook either failed or is non-existent
svn: At least one property change failed; repository is unchanged
svn: Error setting property 'log':
Repository has not been enabled to accept revision propchanges;
ask the administrator to create a pre-revprop-change hook

Jürgen

--
Jürgen E. Fischer         norBIT GmbH               Tel. +49-4931-918175-0

Rheinstrasse 13, 26506 Norden