R: [Qgis-developer] QGIS 0.11.0 'Metis' - Call for packaging

Tim Sutton tim at linfiniti.com
Mon Jul 14 05:09:54 EDT 2008

Hi Marco

Many thanks. Please could you also look at the win packaging related
issues in the bug queue against milestone 0.11.0?

http://trac.osgeo.org/qgis/query?status=new&status=assigned&status=reopened&milestone=Version+0.11.0

Also, I would like to put a new msys.zip on qgis.org (we still haven't
restored it since the server outage). When you are done packaging
could you create a msys.zip for us to put online?

Many thanks for your help!

Regards

Tim