[Qgis-developer] Trac revision

Tim Sutton tim at linfiniti.com
Mon Jul 14 19:32:22 EDT 2008

Hi All

I'm systematically working through all open tickets in trac. In many
cases I will assign tickets to the person I think can handle the issue
best. Please dont think I'm being presumptuous and feel free to
decline any tickets I tag for you. I'm hoping having the tickets
assigned to more appropriate people will make it easier for devs to
find relevant things they can fix easily without having to wade
through the whole ticket queue.

Best regards

--
Tim Sutton
QGIS Project Steering Committee Member - Release Manager
Irc: timlinux on #qgis at freenode.net