[Qgis-developer] Segmentation fault with NorthArrow plugins

Jürgen E. Fischer jef at norbit.de
Wed Jul 16 03:15:18 EDT 2008

Hi Paolo,

On Wed, 16. Jul 2008 at 07:44:24 +0200, Paolo Cavallini wrote:
> However, latest news say (thanks Frankie!) compiling with optimization
> should be fine, provided both qgis and gdal are compiled with exactly
> the same compiler.

I can't verify that.   I recompiled gdal and qgis with optimization and
qgis crashes in libgdal1.  After recompiling and installing gdal without
optimization qgis starts fine (even without recompiling qgis).

Jürgen

--
Jürgen E. Fischer         norBIT GmbH               Tel. +49-4931-918175-0

Rheinstrasse 13, 26506 Norden